Source One's Procurement Technology Advisory team helps clients identify and implement solutions to support Procurement's efforts.
Source One’s Procurement Techology Advisory services present Procurement with an end-to-end solution for selecting, implementing, and optimizing best-fit technological solutions.
The Procurement technology landscape is constantly changing. Even mature Procurement departments can find it challenging to navigate the Procurement market, assess their options, and make truly strategic decisions.? To complicate matters further, more and more software developers are steering away from the consultative space. This means Procurement is on its own when it comes to digitizing their operations in the long-term. Source One’s expert Procurement Technology consultants are prepared to close this gap and change the way our clients think about Procurement solutions.
End-to-End Procurement Technology Support
- Our Procurement Technology consultants will embed themselves within your Procurement team’s operations to gain a thorough understanding of its unique wants and needs.
- Assessing your current Procurement Technology purchases, we’ll identify opportunities to optimize incumbent agreements, reduce costs, and get more from the technologies you’re already employing.
- Next, our Procurement Technology team will assist Procurement in navigating the crowded Procurement Technology market. We’ll assess your options to identify best-fit solutions.
- Once they’ve identified the ideal Procurement solution, our team of technology consultants will oversee the process of contracting and negotiating. We’ll ensure you attain the best Procurement technology at the best possible price.
- If necessary, we’ll assist Procurement in developing training programs to ensure your new technologies are introduced quickly and effectively.
- Whether you’re implementing a new eSourcing platform, spend analysis tool, contract lifecycle management software, or another Procurement technology, we’ll manage each stage of the implementation process.
- As your relationships with new Procurement Technology providers evolve, our supplier relationship management experts will oversee your interactions and ensure each vendor is providing the maximum possible strategic value.
Whatever your Procurement Technology needs, trust Source One’s dedicated team to support your efforts and help you align Procurement’s people, processes, and tools for maximum strategic impact.
Contact the Procurement Technology AdvisErs